Attention Kindergarten Parents
The Hanover Public School District is excited and welcomes you and your child to our school.
Please call to make an appointment for registration at the building your child will attend.
Appointments can be made starting February 11, 2019 by calling the school– 637-9000, then:
Ext. 1000 – Clearview Elementary
Ext. 2000 – Hanover Street Elementary
Ext. 3000 – Washington Elementary
###Things to bring to registration:
- Your child & YOU as the Parent/Guardian
- Child’s Birth Certificate or Baptismal Certificate (must be 5 years old on or before Sept. 1st)
- Child’s immunization record from the doctor
- Proof of residency (a utility bill addressed to you at your current address). This is to verify which building your child will attend.
- Any custody or court order documents
When you arrive you will check in and sign in at the office.
###You will be seeing four people during your appointment:
- A school secretary or administrator who will take the general registration information. You will fill out several forms at this time.
- A school nurse or nursing assistant who will help you complete the health forms.
- Your child will meet with one of our teachers for some academic assessments. The teacher will escort your child back to your side when the assessment is finished.
- A speech therapist speech assessment.
- Applications will be available to you at this registration.
- Children are eligible to receive 1 free book per month from birth until 5 years of age.
- You must live in the Hanover Borough to be eligible for this FREE program.